Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

[mukto-mona] Re: 07 - Re: [khabor.com] Re: ALLAH



Thank you, Mr Anis Rahman, for your confession.
I don't think these sequence of events are only unique for you.
There are/were  other people who went through these events
 (once devoted and pious and then deviated).
 
I hope you realize your  mistakes  in your life time, repent
 and come back to true path.
 
 
Dr Abu Sayeed

Khurram


--- On Wed, 9/9/09, Anis Rahman <anis90242@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Anis Rahman <anis90242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 07 - Re: [khabor.com] Re: ALLAH
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com, mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com, "Alochana" <alochona@yahoogroups.com>, "banglanari" <banglarnari@yahoogroups.com>, "baainews@yahoo.com" <baainews@yahoo.com>, "asghar" <msa7011@yahoo.com>, turkman@sbcglobal.net, "khurshid" <mirza.syed@gmail.com>, "abid" <abidbahar@yahoo.com>, "Aftab Kazmi" <aftab_kazmi@hotmail.com>, "ahumanb" <ahumanb@yahoo.com>, "Alamgir" <malamgir1@aol.com>, anisahmed63@yahoo.com, "arrad" <arrad@ymail.com>, "atif" <atif98@yahoo.com>, "avijit" <avijit_dev@yahoo.co.in>, axabi11@yahoo.com, "Bashir" <bsyed@worldnet.att.net>, "ben" <ben_inda@yahoo.com>, "delwar" <delwar98@hotmail.com>, "dina" <dina30_khan@yahoo.com>, "drmanik" <eastside_peds@bellsouth.net>, "DrNayeem" <naymulkarim@yahoo.com>, "drshabbir" <drshabbir@bellsouth.net>, "enayet" <enayet_2000@yahoo.com>, "Farid" <akhtergolam@gmail.com>, "firoz" <afirozny@yahoo.com>, "hannan" <sahannan@sonarbangladesh.com>, himu.rozario@comcast.net, "inayat" <minayet@yahoo.com>, "Isah Khan" <bd_mailer@yahoo.com>, "javed" <javediqbalkaleem@yahoo.com>, "javedz" <javedz@hotmail.com>, "Jiban" <jiban_roy@yahoo.com>, "lal" <lalhgehi@yahoo.com>, "mkhan" <mukhan11@yahoo.com>, "mramjam" <mramjan@hotmail.com>, "mubashir" <mubashir@rogers.com>, "Nizam" <nizam_moer@sky.com>, "Nizam" <nzh.biman@gmail.com>, "OSMAN BELAL" <awobelal@yahoo.co.uk>, "SAIF Davdas" <islam1234@msn.com>, "AbuSayeed Rahman" <abusayeedr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:23 AM

You Know, this is  funny that you have prayed for me to Allah,
I know for the fact that Allah never listen, no matter how pious you are or how strong your faith is, this is simply nothing but superstitions
 
In my youth I grew up as hardcore Muslim, I remember in the month of Ramadan we avoid speaking with Muslim who is not fast. Now I like to share with you, every time prayed to Allah all my life, I have only seek Iman,stronger faith... end of the day only lack of Iman changed me, the way you see me now. Allah failed to provide me enough Iman, I have been praying raising both hands up, Allah give me Iman so I can lead my life in your way. But Allah never listen to me. Now I have no doubt that Mohammad has created Allah, Allah died with Mohammad, 1400 years ago.
No more fear factor, enough is enough. We all need freedom from fear
Fear of death,  health, old-age, fear of unknown, fear of criticism, fear of poverty, fear of ism, like communism, terrorism. Imperialism, finally fear of God.
It is interesting fear really works in human. 
 
I refuse hide what I found out, what my intelligent mind figure out, at least know for sure Muhammad's Allah can not be my Allah/Creator, My Allah should allow me to live my life powerfully to live my life I love with out fear, freedom full express peace not violence.
Respect for woman, respect every one, love every one and stay committed.
Thus my religion is Love and Commitment, I call it "Mastering Inventing Oneself"
But Brother Dr. Abu Sayed rahman I really appreciate you for praying for me, either it works or not works that is different issue.
I appreciate your sincerity and your time
 
 
Anis Rahman
Love and Commitment
 

--- On Tue, 9/8/09, AbuSayeed Rahman <abusayeedr@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: AbuSayeed Rahman <abusayeedr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 07 - Re: [khabor.com] Re: ALLAH
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com, mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com, "Alochana" <alochona@yahoogroups.com>, "banglanari" <banglarnari@yahoogroups.com>, "baainews@yahoo.com" <baainews@yahoo.com>, "asghar" <msa7011@yahoo.com>, turkman@sbcglobal.net, "khurshid" <mirza.syed@gmail.com>, "abid" <abidbahar@yahoo.com>, "Aftab Kazmi" <aftab_kazmi@hotmail.com>, "ahumanb" <ahumanb@yahoo.com>, "Alamgir" <malamgir1@aol.com>, anisahmed63@yahoo.com, "arrad" <arrad@ymail.com>, "atif" <atif98@yahoo.com>, "avijit" <avijit_dev@yahoo.co.in>, axabi11@yahoo.com, "Bashir" <bsyed@worldnet.att.net>, "ben" <ben_inda@yahoo.com>, "delwar" <delwar98@hotmail.com>, "dina" <dina30_khan@yahoo.com>, "drmanik" <eastside_peds@bellsouth.net>, "DrNayeem" <naymulkarim@yahoo.com>, "drshabbir" <drshabbir@bellsouth.net>, "enayet" <enayet_2000@yahoo.com>, "Farid" <akhtergolam@gmail.com>, "firoz" <afirozny@yahoo.com>, "hannan" <sahannan@sonarbangladesh.com>, himu.rozario@comcast.net, "inayat" <minayet@yahoo.com>, "Isah Khan" <bd_mailer@yahoo.com>, "javed" <javediqbalkaleem@yahoo.com>, "javedz" <javedz@hotmail.com>, "Jiban" <jiban_roy@yahoo.com>, "lal" <lalhgehi@yahoo.com>, "mkhan" <mukhan11@yahoo.com>, "mramjam" <mramjan@hotmail.com>, "mubashir" <mubashir@rogers.com>, "Nizam" <nizam_moer@sky.com>, "Nizam" <nzh.biman@gmail.com>, "OSMAN BELAL" <awobelal@yahoo.co.uk>, "SAIF Davdas" <islam1234@msn.com>, "Anis Rahman" <anis90242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 9:25 PM

Junk Score: 3 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Approve sender | Block sender | Block domain




__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___