Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[ALOCHONA] HALAL ROMANTIC/PICKUP LINES:



HALAL ROMANTIC LINES:

1. I love the way your hijaab flows when you walk.

2. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze every time you walk into the room.

3. Would you like to help wake me up at Fajr?

4. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing tawaaf in my mind all day long.

5. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?

6. You are the reason hijaab was mandated.

7. Allah created everything in pairs. What are you doing single?

8. I would like to be more than your brother in Islam.

9. Let me take you for Hajj.

Possibility:

10. Girl: When I saw you I said Mashallah, then I said Inshallah!


__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___