Banner Advertiser

Thursday, October 4, 2007

[vinnomot] Re: RAZAKAR DER DUI GALE CHOR MOARO BARE BARE



Sharif Hasan <sharifh_bd@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks to all for your nice posting about all liar, cheater, fraud, RAZAKAR ,
 
Now,
 
RAZAKAR   DER   DUI   GALE
 
CHOR   MOARO   BARE   BARE
 
 
 
Sharif Hasan


Arif Ahamed <ahamed.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I have read again her input after your e-mail and her input establish that:
 
She is 100% liar and 100% RAZAKAR.


On 3/13/07, Asad Babu <babu_asad@yahoo.com> wrote:
See what "D A I N I" Khan is telling now?
 
She (or he) has become complete mad!
 
Because her (or his) real identity has come out!
 
This fraud, "D A I N I" Khan (did not forget to use Pakistani "title") is a RAZAKAR or offspring of a RAZAKAR.
 
Now to divert our attention, this CHEATER has started again ABOL  TABOL.
 
These are the symptoms of madness!
 
You will see  "D A I N I"s     more PAGLAMI, please wait & see!
 
RAZAKAR  DHORA  POIRA  GECHEE
 
RAZAKAR ER  BACHHA  DHORA  POIRA   GECHEE
 
 
Asad
 


 

Asad Babu <babu_asad@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear readers,
 
Please see what liar, cheater, fraud "D A I N I" Khan (75 year old retired teacher?????) has written about Mr. Obaidul Quader.
 
"Hi all honest people..
 
I personally know Obaidul Qader is a crimenal.person....when he was minister of AL government he had given false phone number.. to his supporters who worked for him before election This Obaidul Qader is actual Rajaker."
 
Now see what present government's official representative is saying about Mr. Obaidul Quader, quoted from the today's Daily Star,
 
"Police filed a general diary (GD) with Ramna Police Station alleging that Quader was involved in creating anarchy and in sabotage. The GD also identified him as a patron of criminals."
 
And Obaidul Quader's lawyer told reporters, "No specific charge has been brought against him. And he has not been charged with corruption."
 
 
I could not understand (have any one understand?) what liar, cheater D A I N I was "trying" to tell about corruption of Mr. Obaidul Kader?
 
"When he was minister of AL government he had given false phone number.. to his supporters who worked for him before election "
 
She again uttered another lie,
 
"I personally know Obaidul Qader is a crimenal.person".
 
Would you (D A I N I khan) inform us what you know about Mr. Obaidul Quader?
 
 
This liar, cheater had written in another e-mil that she is the auntie (she wrote " anty ") of Mr. Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan of New Zealand .
 
But Mr. Bhuiyan, in a reply, has firmly denied that he has no auntie named "Dina Khan".
 
Dear readers, at this instant please see the latest innovation of this liar, cheater, fraud "D A I N I" Khan, she write in her 9.3.07 e-mail,
 
"Robindra Nath told...
 
onnay je kore r onnay je shohey dui r soman.."
 
But unfortunately Rabindranath Tagore never wrote this!
 
Dear readers these proves again that this "D A I N I" Khan is a liar, cheater, fraud, Razakar (or Razakar minded).
 
So, we hate this liar, cheater, fraud "D A I N I" Khan and we hate her trillion times.
 
All readers of these forums are requested to send similar reply to any input from this "D A I N I" Khan.


Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___