Banner Advertiser

Saturday, November 3, 2007

[vinnomot] Bangladesh can issue emergency rule if both big political parties do not participate in the 2008 MP election

All,
 
This is just my personal analysis.  I wish to be wrong.  After what happened in Pakistan,  I am predicting that if both big political parties do not participate in the next general election in Bangladesh,  Bangladesh can rule emergency which can happen the image and democracy in Bangladesh.
 
I will urge both parties to join in the next election and think about future of Bangladesh.  There will be some sacrifice from the both parties if SK Hasina and Khalida can not join in the election.
 
Please comments on my assumption.
 
M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu)


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___