Banner Advertiser

Saturday, November 3, 2007

[vinnomot] Jamaat in its own mirror: Daily Songram in 1971

Part-1:
 
To us, "Birshestra" Capt. Motiur Nizami is one of the greatest heroes of Bagladesh, to Rajakar Nizami (I mean, our "honorable" former minister) he's just an "Indian agent."   
 
 
Part-2:
 
Thanks to Mr Ali Akbar Tabi for a wonderful compilation of great historical importance.
 
 
Jahed Ahmed
 


"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do
everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-Edward Everett Hale
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___