Banner Advertiser

Monday, November 12, 2007

[vinnomot] Retracting my mail on "Close the Case of Re: Expatriate and Treason: Birds of a feather flock together"

All,
 
I like to retract my emails from all groups, blogs, media regarding this chain email "Re: Expatriate and Treason: Birds of a feather flock together".  This email chain was not initiated by me, I was just strangled in the email by asking few questions. I like to clarify that Mr. Siddiky is not affiliated or member of Change Bangladesh, is not related or associated with me.
 
I did not make any accusation to anybody and  I didn't not make the list of most wanted.  I do not have any business making any body unhappy, moreover I have not initiated the original chain email where there were allegation against few people or group of people.  Actually my intention was to stop the chain email by asking their statement regarding the accusation. 
 
I know Drishtipat long time and I have a project that I work with them, so I have no business to accuse them for something that I never seen.  Actually I was trying to help them, so this chain email is stopped.
 
But anyway I apologies if I make any body unhappy unintentionally by my emails where I was just asking questions.  I have no personal or financial benefit by writing the previous emails.  I was merely wanted to close this talking point for all and for good.
 
I might have made mistake to enter into the chain email in the first place and I apologies for for that.  I hope that this email retraction will end all the confusion and misunderstanding between me and all the parties.
 
I also believe that we may disagree in our opinions but we should work together for better future.
 
Note:  You can forward this email if I have missed any persons, groups, blogs or media. Thanks for your support for Change Bangladesh Organization, USA
 
Regards,
M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu)
 
 

 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___