Banner Advertiser

Friday, December 28, 2007

[vinnomot] Cox's Bazar & Sundarban at the Top of World's 7 Natural Wonders!!

As of last Thursday, 27th Dec. 2007; Cox's Bazar--the longest sea beach in the world located in Bangladesh--ascended to the top of list while Sundarban--the largest mangrove forest in the world, also located in Bangladesh--became the second on the list among the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
 
Read details......... 
 
1. In English:
 
 
2. In Bangla
 
 
 
Regards,
J.A.
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because

I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." -Edward Everett Hale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover the History of Bangladesh.Visit: http://www.mukto-mona.com/1971/archive.htm


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___