Banner Advertiser

Monday, December 31, 2007

[vinnomot] HAPPY 2008 & beyond

My dear Friend(s)/well wishers:

Wish you a FAIRLY happy 2008 & beyond.....
 
-Jahed  
 
P.S. Would like to share an interesting New Year message I've received:
 
=========================================================
hi Jahed,
My New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let's just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.
please join Proud to be Bengali http://www.orkut.com/CommunityJoin.aspx?cmm=30959914 .

prediction: you & your family will have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEA<fo
==========================================================


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because

I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." -Edward Everett Hale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover the History of Bangladesh.Visit: http://www.mukto-mona.com/1971/archive.htm


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___