Banner Advertiser

Saturday, January 19, 2008

[vinnomot] Fw: [Diagnose] Re: [khabor.com] False cases were filed against me afte r I had refused to strike a deal with the government. Another reason w as I never want a military dictator to assume power and become the cou ntry's president. I have never asked for or received a single penny in b



---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Sk Hasina's statement reminds me another high profile case in Bangladesh. Akhtaruzzaman Babu, a business man and a murderer went to self imposed exile after killing a business man. Babu didn't return to Bangladesh till Sk Hasina assumed power in 1996. The case against Babu was heard by a judge. On the day of the verdict, Babu accompanied by a bunch of thugs entered the court room with a bigh smile. The verdict of the court was ----- not guilty.
Now when Sk Hasina says "I know how state affairs are run as I was the Prime Minister of the country", I completely believe her.

Arif Ahamed <ahamed.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
 
 
Dear sensible readers,
 
Detained Awami League Chief & ex Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is bold, honest & claimed innocent in the court yesterday about allegation put against her by this ABCG
 
"I have never asked for or received a single penny in bribe from anyone. The case is an attack on those who have survived the brutal killings on August 15, 1975. None of our family has ever been involved in graft or bribery. There is no property in the name of my brothers -- Sheikh Kamal, Jamal and Russell.
 
False cases were filed against me after I had refused to strike a deal with the government. Another reason was I never want a military dictator to assume power and become the country's president. I cannot get justice from this court as I know you (judge) will be in trouble if you do the justice. Sermons descend on you from a special place and you are bound to go by them. I know how state affairs are run as I was the prime minister of the country." - Sheikh Hasina said in court on Sunday
 
For more detail please read the news of 14th January 2008 of the following limks:
 
 
 
 
Arif


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___