Banner Advertiser

Thursday, January 24, 2008

[vinnomot] I always hope.

I never learn, I always hope.
I have been called many things in my life time of which only one I feel is true and that is that my belief in people is childlike. I always see the best in people as always seem to walk this planet with altered motives, their selfishness is personified, finding friends, true friends is trial and error.
 
In this world,  you get 3 types of people - there is always three…
The first type are the MMM's (me me me's), they are the most common, they are inherently selfish, they do not take the time out of their lives to query whether a friend is ok, they are only interested in what you can give to them.
 
The second type are the G&T's (give and takers), they are the ones that can give and take, there is a a medium if you will of give and take.
 
The third type are the GGG's (give give giver's), they are the ones that give all but expect nothing for themselves, they give selflessly and unconditionally.
 
My theory is that there are more type one people in this mad world which explains why in life you will come across them more on a day to day basis. Never give up, it is when it all seems pointless that it has the most meaning. Sometimes when we are hurt so much in our lives we start to believe that we don't deserve the happiness we see in others, we believe that we will hurt the very people that love us, our fear can cripple us. Take a deep breath and let it out, don't hold back for you DESERVE the happiness coming your way, you DESERVE the love that people shower upon you and most of all you are LOVED because of who you are, one of the most incredible people I have ever known! Let the sun shine upon you and soon you will feel it's warmth touch you, soon you will believe
 
Think about it, in reality there are no bad people, just people that make you feel more grateful for finding a GGG…


Let me know your thoughts on my mails
reply me at: yasir_xx@hotmail.com
I'll appreciate them . Thanks


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___