Banner Advertiser

Monday, January 21, 2008

[vinnomot] Positives NOT Negatives

Positives NOT Negatives
 
Everyday, without fail, there are a host of negatives in the world around us. Some of these negatives are passed down by family and friends, and some are in every conversation you hear between co-workers, or those you just happen to hear at the coffee shop, or around the water cooler. Just ask yourself, how many times have you engaged in negative thinking, negative conversations, or personal complaints? So often we walk this earth oblivious of who we really are, how we are perceived, unaware of what people think of us and how they themselves perceive us. Others views of me baffle me at the best of times, both the positive and the negative, I often get neither… is this because I have a low self image or is it rather that their perception of me is warped into what I give to the world? Tough question I know and one that is incredibly hard to answer but so often in life we do not listen to others and what they say of us.
 
In life I find we take to heart the negative more than the positive, we kind of sweep over the positive things people say of us and focus on the opposite. Each day that I am alive I become more and more aware of peoples affect on one another and it scares me in a way because not everyone is aware of this factor, some don't even care. Each time we speak to someone, each time we walk away from them we leave a piece of ourselves with them… if we treat them badly, say horrible things what are we leaving behind?
 
Now if you think of the saying "Positive people attract positive things" comes to mind, it makes sense in the end - if we are all positive then other positive people will be attracted to us because we give them energy and keep there positives high. In life, so often we get those negative people in our lives, they drain our spirit and destroy our positivism - when we walk away from them we feel drained, depressed and morose. In small doses the negative people are manageable but if left over time in close proximity to you their negative energy starts to work on you, you become negative and draining, not fun to be with.
 
In life there will always be those that drain us and those that energies us, it is our decision whether we are willing to deal with the drainers or not, it is our decision whether we are willing to just accept it or move on

The second question I have for you is why do we let them have this affect on us? Why do we let others dictate our views of ourselves, how we feel and our views on the world? Why do we let them do that to us?
 
Comments please
 
Xcite


Let me know your thoughts on my mails
reply me at: yasir_xx@hotmail.com
I'll appreciate them . Thanks


Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___