Banner Advertiser

Friday, May 2, 2008

[ALOCHONA] Again the Issue

Sir,
Compilers of Dictionaries take what is being used. They have nothing to do with what is correct of in-correct. You are lying that Dictionaries do not have word 'Moslem' in them. You are refusing to accept the realities of life like all Mollaas do. My own children, who's mother Tongue is English and who are raised in USA think spelling 'Muslim' , 'Mullah' etc are wrong and they are 'AlhamDoolillah' Moslims.
 
You are what I call obstinate fools against common knowledge and facts. I guess, you are the kind of crazy Moslims like the 2 illiterate ignorant Arabs, who had named their sons 'FuTheeD' and 'FuqheeD' but spelled had their names on Birth Certificate Document after their birth, 'Fathead' and 'Fuckhead'. Their sons are now called 'Fat Head' and 'Fuck Head' by their classmates in the Schools in USA and its too expensive for their parents to change their Birth names now because its not easy to change Birth Names in USA.
 
Allaho Akabr ...!
Ignorance and Illiteracy, we live off you since you are our Mom and Dad ...! 
 
  mufassil islam <mufassili@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Alochoks: I know this issue has become a pain where it should not hurt, yet as I and Mr. Aziz and people with similar views have been branded as illiterate Muslims  I had to mention for the ease of Mr. Turkman that we can all check the online dictionaries as mentioned in link hereafter where the Arabic and English spellings are given to Muslim and it does not recognise Moslim or Moslem. So, please who think Muslim should be spelled otherwise - well give us a break and stop being arrogantly naive.
 
      From 'arabic' (Arabeyes English/Arabic dictionary)
           
1. English : muslimism
 
2. English : muslims
Arabic  : ÇáãÓáãæä
 
3. English : muslimah
 
4. English : muslim
Arabic  : ÇáãÓáã

 
The Link...
 
http://www.stars21.com/dictionary/English-Arabic_dictionary.html
 
 
[Arabeyes - QaMoose] Search | Submit
  | The English to Arabic Dictionary |

  Virtual Keyboard


Sorry, the term you're seeking was NOT found
-or-
the term might have NOT been approved yet


Enter your search term:  
Correctly spelled suggestions:




To: alochona@yahoogroups.com
From: azizhuq@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:08:39 +0000
Subject: RE: [ALOCHONA] Why democracy has failed in third world country?, how to made sustainable democracy i

First of all, what is the relationship between democracy and the report from Mr. Farhan Husain? Secondly, what paper are you writing?




To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com; alochona@yahoogroups.com; bangladeshi_friends@yahoogroups.com
From: mc_chy@yahoo.co.in
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:24:46 +0100
Subject: [ALOCHONA] Why democracy has failed in third world country?, how to made sustainable democracy in Bangladesh


dear all,
 
I hv need some help for for writing pappers on d following topics,
 
"Why democracy has failed in third world country?"
"how to made sustainable democracy in Bangladesh"
 

Best Regards
Engg. Mobarez

Farhan Husain <russoue@gmail.com> wrote:
The following link contains something which we (who care about BD IT) should
be concerned about. A UK journalist was invited to Bangladesh and was also
requested to invite some other journalist. When he assembled a team to come
to Bangladesh, he was notified that he and his team is no longer welcome to
Bangladesh. He was notified at the last moment. The following link contains
the incident in the journalist's own words:

http://markkobayashihillary.computing.co.uk/2008/02/a-basis-for-con.html

A Basis for considering Bangladesh
I'm not the kind of person who engages in revenge or sour grapes. I'm generally so laid back that people have been known to check my pulse, but something this week really upset me and without meaning to be disrespectful to the actors involved, I want to get it documented here for others to see.

As you might know from other blog entries, I'm on my way to the Philippines and India soon. I was planning to go straight from India to Bangladesh because the Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (Basis) is hosting its annual conference in Dhaka.

It is basically clashing with the Indians and their annual conference, so they might have considered the timing a little better, but I was going to attend the final two days of the conference and was planning to give a keynote speech on Bangladesh competing against other regions.

This wasn't something I was getting paid for. They were going to cover my flight and hotel expenses, but I wasn't getting paid to spend several days doing research on Bangladesh and then speaking out on their behalf. They had offered to give me some token cash though if I could encourage some other journalists from the UK to come along – all expenses paid – to see what Bangladesh has to offer for outsourcing.

So I spent some time digging around in my contact book! and ema iling people, and I got a few people interested in coming out to Dhaka. Then I started chasing them for details of the flights, the agenda, the speakers, etc… I had nothing for the past couple of weeks. Nobody wanted to talk to me. Then on Friday – just about a week before I am leaving for Asia – they sent me an email saying I don't need to give a speech any longer or invite foreign journalists.

Well, that was a bit upsetting. Not only had I blocked out the time to be in Bangladesh and turned down other work, but I thought that I was doing them a favour by not even asking to get paid for it. All I end up having to do is explain to everyone else I had talked to that the Dhaka trip is off. You don't even want to hear what the technology correspondent of one of the broadsheets had to say about the way Basis has behaved. It also means that I am stuck in India without a flight home and I'm presently researching my best options – either come straight home or use the opportunity to stop for a couple of days somewhere on the way back from India.

I'm not trying to write this as some form of revenge against Basis, but it's a statement of fact that it needs to reconsider how it makes the region more attractive. I was at the 36th Independence Day party in Kensington last year and the people from the High Commission explained to me their plans for promoting the hi-tech industry in Bangladesh. It seemed to be that they were going to hire the Barbican centre in London and then ship 30 or so company representatives over from Bangladesh to London to stand there and talk about what they are doing. They had asked me to get some UK companies along. I can remember saying that it was a ridiculous plan and that they should get some people who write about the industry over to Dhaka first, so some positive impression of the place can be seen in the media – then people who are interested will be a lot easier to speak to.

I thought that they had listened to some good – and free – advice, but clearly not.
--
Mohammad Farhan Husain
Research Assistant
Department of Computer Science
Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
University of Texas at Dallas




Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.


Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.



Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now

__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___