Banner Advertiser

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Re: [ALOCHONA] One stop solutions of all problems of Bangladesh

Greetings ladies and gents,
 
I am new to this group. My name is Amit. I am a Bengali Muslim. I grew up in New York, was a banker in previous life, and now run a small publishing company. My first novel is forthcoming in 2009 to be published by HarperCollins UK. I promise it'll be a bestseller insha'Allah.
 
Hope to benefit from yours list.
 
Meanwhile, a couple of my writer friends and I have started a literary blog. Please check it out and forward the link as you see fit. There are a lot of skilled writers on the list of contributors and hope you'll like what we put out.
 
http://www.darjlocal.com/

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Asil Bolsi <asil_bolsi@yahoo.com> wrote:


Make susil Mozaffar the prime minister, Majumdar as deputy prime minister , Shaikh siraz, Moti , Mahfuz and other susils as member of the cabinet.

 

 All problems of bangladesh will be solved .  It seems to me seeing them posingh thier nose everywhere.'

 

 What do you think ? agree with me or disagree?
প্রতিনিধি , অশীল সমাজ
হে আল্লাহ আমাকে কখনো বিদেশীদের তাবেদার সুশীলদের অন্তর্ভূক্ত করো না


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___