Banner Advertiser

Friday, August 1, 2008

[mukto-mona] BE WARE OF VONAGE PHONE CO.

FRIENDS, BEWARE OF VONAGE PHONE CO. IF YOU ARE  BANGLADESHI.
 
  Recently I switch my LAN telephone to VONAGE telephone company.I was with VERIZON
about 16 years.
One of my relative  he requested me to Switch Vonage that I will get International call LAN phone
is free. In MAY 26 2008 I and the Vonage friends and family members talk with the Vonage customer service over telephone .Customer phone Number: 1 800 595 0875.
( you could not find physically Vonage office.All  service is  on line  and call center is out side USA when you call  most of the answer from Philippine. Just they sell the product.)  
I asked over and over the C/S Vonage if I call   Bangladesh through to the LAN Phone vonage will charge?.
She said it is free of charge if I contract the plan. Vonage friends and family member also requested to the C/S give him(me) same plan he has.
C/S said exactly his plan I will get in the contract. 
She recorded  all of question and my answers  that time I asked again Bangladesh will be free of charge.
C/S answer yes!
For device and activation fees Vonage charge me from my AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD $61.49 and one month free.They will charge me $24.99 + $10.00 for long distance call ASIA Plan.I authorized to Vonage just only  monthly charge from my AMAX blue card $34.99. including Intel. long distance call to Bangladesh.
 Date of connection 06/02/08 confirmed  to Vonage:06/02/08.
When I got the bill from AMAX. I saw charged been made from my account  in one month three times.
 
I called to the customer service 07 /16/08 .Answer from  Call center from Philippine C/S find out and said to me  I do not have Long distance plan due to this, they charge me. I told her it is not true.why charge me twice in one month. which  is $75.00  and $113.60.  When She open my account she said due to mistake Vonage charge $75.00  will give  credit to my Amax account.and $113.00 will credit soon by the respective person.She send a email..She told me she is going to made correction and add Bangladesh Intl.call free of charge.She said sorry for unusual occurrence.
 Next day 
I got a refusal  email from Vonage.Then my relative who recommend me he called to Customer Service on 07/23/08 .He find out Vonage again charge from my account  $75.00 July 8/08.
Lots of talking  with the C/S and their supervisor.Their opinion is 'I did not sign long distance may 26th 2008 at that time.I sign new 07/16/08 contract.' We told them it is not new just corrected due the C/S made a mistake. Vonage customer service just adjust Intl. long distance. My question is that if it is not Intl.long distance include Vonage will charge only $24.99.  We asked the C/S and also supervisor to produce the recorded document which is done may 26/08. But they did not go through this way.  
In my contract I paid $61.49 then after one month they will charge monthly $34.99. 
I  authorized to pay only $34.99 per.month  
I dispute the account  to  inquiry.
Now a days you can see lots of ad by different company, lots of benefits they offer..Once you sign in and give your credit card account.They will do what ever they want. You could not find their office.Some times they will not answer your phone when you call. They will take your money from your account.Then you go behind them.When you could not trace out or resolve the problem you will be tired and abundant your interest.
SO PLEASE BEWARE OF VONAGE BEFORE YOU SIGN WITH THEM THEY HIDE UNDER THE TABLE WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW.THERE IS NO HARD COPY PAPER WORK YOU CAN SHOW.       
Than you
Harun Chowdhury
USA 

__._,_.___

*****************************************
Sign the Petition : Release the Arrested University Teachers Immediately : An Appeal to the Caretaker Government of Bangladesh

http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/university_teachers_arrest.htm

*****************************************
Daily Star publishes an interview with Mukto-Mona
http://www.mukto-mona.com/news/daily_star/daily_star_MM.pdf

*****************************************

MM site is blocked in Islamic countries such as UAE. Members of those theocratic states, kindly use any proxy (such as http://proxy.org/) to access mukto-mona.

*****************************************
Mukto-Mona Celebrates 5th Anniversary
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/5_yrs_anniv/index.htm

*****************************************
Mukto-Mona Celebrates Earth Day:
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Earth_day2006/index.htm

*****************************************
Kansat Uprising : A Special Page from Mukto-Mona 
http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/kansat2006/members/


*****************************************
MM Project : Grand assembly of local freedom fighters at Raumari
http://www.mukto-mona.com/project/Roumari/freedom_fighters_union300306.htm

*****************************************
German Bangla Radio Interviews Mukto-Mona Members:
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Darwin_day/german_radio/


Mukto-Mona Celebrates Darwin Day:

http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Darwin_day/index.htm

*****************************************

Some FAQ's about Mukto-Mona:

http://www.mukto-mona.com/new_site/mukto-mona/faq_mm.htm

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___