Banner Advertiser

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you: [ALOCHONA] Pictures of Dhaka or Dacca from 19th & early 20th Centuries

Dear Alochoks & friends

Thank you very much for the compliments. But I do not deserve it at all. The presentation was forwarded to me by a friend who must have got it from an (unnamed) graduate student doing research at the British Library in London.

The graduate student must be the one who deserves all the credit for doing the hard work. I simply forwarded the presentation because I knew it would evoke the same kind of nostalgia and a sense of loss at my beloved Dhaka/Dacca of the 60s and 70s to me.

Robin Khundkar

PS to  Jahid:  Alas I am way over 35 years of age. But there is no need to call me Bhai or any need to agree with me.

All I ask is that we in Alochona be respectful of each other and make sure the opinions we offer are based on fact & are credible to the maximum extent possible and that we dont use it to just to propagandize.

__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___