Banner Advertiser

Monday, January 4, 2010

[mukto-mona] Re: [bangla-vision] I need our help



Pashaji,
I think Your E.mail account has been hacked. Everybody requested to not to send money and please contact Mr. Pasha over telephne (if available).

Rabindra Nath Chakraborty

(President)

For,

Hindu Muslim Friendship Association

3rd floor, 106/1A, S.N.Banerjee Road

Kolkata 700 014

Constituent of:

*Bangladesh Bharat Pakistan People's Forum

*National Alliance of People's Movement

*Gana Unnayan Jana Adhikar Sangram Samity

 

Hindu Muslim Friendship Association believes to oppose Imperialism, Communalism & all type of Religious Fundamentalism by politically uniting mainly Hindu and Muslim of this subcontinent. It understands Hindu Muslim Unity and unity of Bangladesh, Bharat and Pakistan are same and only means to down imperialism and feudalism.Propose: a complete unity among the People of Bangladesh, Bharat and Pakistan to fight against common global enemy Imperialism Terrorism and fundamentalism.

--- On Tue, 5/1/10, seyed pasha <esempee2000@yahoo.com> wrote:


From: seyed pasha <esempee2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: [bangla-vision] I need our help
To: esempee2000@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 2:01 AM

 
I Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Uk for a program, I'm presently in Shieffield and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment. I will like you to assist me with a loan of 2000Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
Please let me know immediately.

Regards
Seyed



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___