Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Re: [vinnomot] Freedom of Speech vis-a-vis Gradual Fundamentalization of our Mother

Shamim Bhai,

I am just wondering how do you know a prostitute wear
low quality perfume?

I am just curious.

--- Shamim Chowdhury <veirsmill@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Ms. Mahjabeen,
>
> For the sake of this story, let us consider
> Voldemart as religious traders such as Jamaati and
> Hogwarts as Bangladesh. What is missing? Oh surely
> it’s our great politicians (I am a mini me of
> them), lets name all of them as Death Eaters.
> Don’t forget about Carrow, Alecto the sister of
> Amycus Carrow and part of the group of Death Eaters
> that invaded Hogwarts in the Battle of the Tower,
> lets consider them as agent of foreign master(s).
>
> Oh my God, it is all coming to light! We must read
> the Harry Potter story again and again to know what
> really going to happen to our fate.
>
> Do you remember what Lord Voldemort said? "How
> many will be brave enough to return when they feel
> [the Dark Mark on their arms turn black]? And how
> many will be foolish enough to stay away?"
>
> Ms. Mahjabeen, I agree with lot of what you have
> to say but I remind my self, what if my father had
> done something wrong, do I carry it all along my
> life or at some point, I try to correct the wrong
> with a right. Surely, I will do that. I want to see
> the annihilation of Lord Voldemort the traders of
> religion and end to the rule of Death Eaters.
>
> Mujib was an ordinary man from a very ordinary
> family but then again his life become more then a
> life with all his flaws as a human bean. He did not
> realized his Hogwarts (Bangladesh) is contaminated
> with Death Eaters who wants to revive Lord Voldemort
> in all sense. But that really does not matter,
> history tell us damage was done on the dawn and none
> of us the residents of Hogwarts ever tried to
> correct it but did quite opposite and let Lord
> Voldemort take all over Hogwarts.
>
> These Death Eaters are everywhere then and now but
> please for the sake of Hogwarts do not think there
> is no man with sense prevailing. Magical Harry,
> Weasleys and Hagrids are still there with all their
> friends, and all the keys are still safe in Hagrids
> hand.
>
> Yes, lot of damage has been done and bunch of
> words has been loft in the air one against another
> and parasites are doubling and tripling. I am not
> sure where it going to stop.
>
> I will write about it again, its getting late
> almost 3:00 in the morning but before I go let me
> tell you few things
>
> I think this CG has a facade with a beautiful
> face-hiding scar everywhere with heavy makeup and
> low quality perfume just like a prostitute.
>
> I consider my self as a firm believer of secular
> politics and somewhat religious in my personal life
> and my father was so. It is not everyone who floated
> their self with the stream, there are so many people
> I know who did tried to swim against the turbulent
> water. I am a small man but tried my best to stop
> the unjust flow especially loitering with the
> fundamentalist. In protest, I resigned when I failed
> to stop.
>
> You may not agree but I firmly believe Awami
> League with its entire shortcoming is the last
> outpost to stop the spread of fundamentalist
> takeover of Bangladesh. This fortress been
> destroyed, cracked or shattered is the mere
> destruction of any hope left to turn back to what
> we dreamed, dream that we found through loss of
> millions. Anyone who wants the destructions of this
> fortress is enemy to me and I will fight to survive.
> I said destruction not criticism, any one who dose
> criticize to correct are welcomed and considered as
> friend not foe.
>
> Before I say sayonara to you Ms. Mahjabeen let me
> say my final word, to me Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib is
> the composure of honest, loving, fatherly Dumbledore
> of Hogwarts. One man, one life he has done a lot.
> What he could not do, is not what he did not wanted
> to do but perhaps he failed. Even the most
> successful man of this planet earth has story to
> tell about his failures.
>
> Sincerely
> Shamim Chowdhury
>
> Note: I like your way of story telling, thanks for
> sharing your thoughts. You may condemn me but please
> do not condemn my ideological views.
>
>
>
> Freedom of Speech vis-a-vis Gradual
> Fundamentalization of our Mother
>
> Freedom of Speech vis-a-vis Gradual
> Fundamentalization of our Motherland
>
> The door bell rang for the fifth time. The
> electronic sound chimed the same music every time it
> came through the little white box located on the
> wall of our entry foyer. But somewhere in the tone I
> could sense the irritation of the person whose
> finger depressed the little button mounted on my
> exterior door. ?Where is everyone?? Through the
> glass door of my study, I saw my spouse viewing the
> TV with an intense attention. I could not see the
> children from my vantage point, but no doubt that
> they are also busy attending another TV set
> somewhere inside their room. Reluctantly, I got off
> of the chair leaving the computer screen glowing in
> the dark, came to the Foyer, and opened the door.
>
> It is Chotka, my youngest brother. Being the
> youngest among my parents four children, he grew up
> with this doting nickname that could not be shaken
> off from my vocabulary even though he is 34 now. My
> brother Chotka AKA Mohammad Zaved Alam works for a
> Multinational Management Consulting Company located
> in the Midwest. He is currently on a week long
> assignment at Richmond where he is negotiating a
> contract with Virginia State Government. But that is
> about 70 miles south of my Northern Virginia
> suburban home.
>
> ?What are you doing here?? I asked.
> ?Came to eat some ?Piaju? and ?Chola?, got some
> leftover from the Iftar??
> ?No?, I replied.
> ?Oh! I am so disappointed!? He said with a smiling
> face without a hint of disappointment in his face.
> He knows that the Iftari in our household is
> anything but all these deep fried starters. He knows
> how much we (me and my spouse) despise the
> aftereffect of the Piaju and Beguni both from health
> and social point of view (carrying the stink of
> fried Daal on your clothing to work next day and
> make the colleagues avoid you like plague) .
> ?Don?t be?, I assured Chotka, ?we have Chicken and
> Daal. Bet you haven?t had those for some time.?
> ?That would do for now? said Chotka ?but tell me
> what you guys are up to and where is everyone? I
> rang your door bells for half an hour (exaggerating
> of course), I thought you all went to the Tarabi
> prayers.?
> ?Well, your Dulabhai is saying his prayers in
> front of the TV, your niece and nephew is sharpening
> their video gaming skills and I am checking my
> e-mails.?
> ?Are you becoming a workaholic? Leave your work at
> work and give some time to the family.?
> ?What are you talking about?? I replied. ?This is
> not work. I am just checking my yahoo e-mails.?
> ?O! So what is new in ?cyber bangla? now-a-days??
> Even though Chotka is 14 years younger than me and
> spent almost his entire adult life in the USA, he is
> well aware of my stand on Bangladeshi politics and
> how passionately I feel about many issues
> surrounding our dear homeland. But, he does not keep
> tags on Bangladeshi affairs on a day to day basis.
> So, whenever I get a chance, I update him on the
> current socio-political issues. As I gave him a
> quick sermon on the latest controversy related to
> the Cat Cartoon.
>
> Chotka listened intently with a grim face and
> suddenly burst into a glee. I was surprised and
> slightly irritated. ?Look Chotka! This is not a
> laughing matter.? Chtoka almost choked trying to
> control his laughter. He said, ?Yes it is.?
> ?Why?? I was almost angry.
> ?Because I am thinking about Steve.?
> ?Who the hell is Steve??
> ?My boss Steve Schroeder.?
> ?What does your boss got to do with this??
> ?Your cartoonist only connected Mohammed?s name
> with a cat. I wish the Mullah?s heard what Steve
> said to me today. They would surely have lost all
> their appetite for Iftar.?
> ?OK! What is the story.?
> ?You know sis (Chotka used to call me Bubu in
> Bangladesh, I guess he is so Americanized now, he
> calls me ?sis? as an abbreviated American term for
> sister) I came here to negotiate a contract with
> Virginia State for my company.?
> ?Yeah!?
> ?We just got it today.?
> ?Congratulations!?
> ?Well, it was not easy. We had serious
> competition?.?
> ?Good for you.?
> ?OK, I called my boss Steve with the good news??
>
=== message truncated ===


____________________________________________________________________________________
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vinnomot/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vinnomot/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:vinnomot-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:vinnomot-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
vinnomot-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/