Banner Advertiser

Thursday, January 3, 2008

RE: [vinnomot] Bleak Future in Bangladesh

I agree with you. I tried to circulate your ideas and thoughts in Govt. and background Govt. bodies. But all efforts went down the drain. I am too worried about bleak future in Bangladesh.

 

 


From: vinnomot@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vinnomot@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu)
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:09 AM
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vinnomot] Bleak Future in Bangladesh

 

CTG has missed two warnings from me:

1) I have asked CTG to initiate a reconciliation initiative called " General Amnesty 2007" on July 2007.

2) I have asked CTG to pay more attention to Bangladesh economy than on politics and anti-corruption activities on April 2007.

Many may think why I am going against CTG now. Few may think since they did not listen to my warnings, maybe that's why I am going against them and pointing out their failures. This is not true. I believe that instead of being blind supporter of any party, one should point out the failure even though one supports them.

If CTG never listen criticism from their friends, they will never change the course or make right decision. I always tell that intellectual and intelligent are two different things. One might be intellectual and he or she will not bring any good things until he or she is intelligent and street smart.

Running a country is a huge task, just being a scholar or economist will not help unless he or she is shrewed and understand the local and international politics.

The last point is that if I have no food in my plate to eat, it does not matter who runs the country. This is real facts either we like it or not. It may not hurt me but more than 90% poor and middle class people in Bangladesh are affected because of world inflation and CTG failed policies. If I am a head of a country, I have see the foreseeable future to make earlier prediction, otherwise I am doomed and failed.

I hope things change in Bangladesh otherwise picture is bleak either we support CTG, AWL, BNP or others. Bangladesh has corruption cancer 99% on her body, by giving over dosing prescription, CTG has just killed the body.

Biggest Bleak Warning for Bangladesh!!!!

 

--M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu), USA

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___