Banner Advertiser

Thursday, June 5, 2008

[ALOCHONA] Desco Share Case : 14 Governmnet Officials Chased

Dear Alochoks,
 
I will try to defend at least one person of these 14 convicted. I was shocked when I heard his name in this case. I dont know how things happened against him. I am not sure how he was trapped in this case. I say 'trapped' because I cant beleive he can be involved with such corruption. He is one of the honest officer I ever known. He is my first hand experience of honest govt officer. When he was posted in Chittagong, I saw him use a normal old car while govt allowed him to buy new Pajero. I saw even his driver was annoyed for his critical honesty. He lived in a simple one bedroom house with his wife and two daughter. If I didnt see his personally, I wont beleive how a govt high official can live in such simple life. His mobile allowance was Tk5000 by govt. But he hardly utilize Tk1000. To save govt money. He never wasted a single penny intentionaly.
 
He was not involved with any political party. But his promotion was hold by BNP govt because his fathers family was a AL supporter. His promotion was hold, but even BNP govt couldnt point any finger against him. His wife complained alot against him because he dont give recommendation for his own brother in the job under his ministry. He told clearly that if the brother is competent, he will get the job.
 
Under current govt he got the pending promotions and he suppose to be a full secretary within next 4 months. He was also a bright student of Princeton University and he was the 2nd recommended person by the Princeton University after Dr Fakhruddin.
 
I am shocked when I hear that he is listed in the 14 persons. I have no clue why and how it happened. HIs posting was in a very important position in CA office. I doubt he dissatisfied any army official and so he is getting the punishment now. Otherwise there cant be anyone who can point the finger to him for corruption!!

He will be proved innocent finally, no doubt. But it will be too late. Because of this case, he will loose his job, honor, family. His family already mentally collapsed. I am very close to this family and I am helpless too!!

Ah, what a result of honesty after 24 years service!! What a prize for the life long honesty!!

Nishat

__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___