Banner Advertiser

Friday, April 10, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Re: Remembrance of Shahid Zia and cantonment house

I thank and appreciate for finding my previous reponse was enjoyable to him or for being delighted by it but same thing, i regret, could not be said from my end though. But thanks anyways.

While he is being intrgued by my name, i'd rather not dwell on anymore but it is interesting to note that his deluded views both on offering "apology and pity" vs "muslim and mumin" issues need closer investigation whether by either of them did he mean anything or took it seriously at all. Or perhaps languistic misrepresentation might be the real culprit here? I wish my mind could lend me lots of word to me and i could answer all of his delimma just by one word. But I can't and help me Allah.

Does word matter to him at all? words words words lots of words. whence are they?

Before I resign and end my post, let me ask him of what does word Islam mean to him? And what did he mean by: "you remind me of early days of Islam"? I asked this question because I needed to know, his meaning of Islam = what he is thinking of vs my meaning of islam = what I m thinking of?

Now let say word Islam means = peace or to humble one's self. And if I rephrase it with my meaning of what he said would be "I remind him of early days of peace[islam]" or "I remind him of early days of how to humble himself up".

Which one the above meaning did he mean or is there anything else did mean by it?

He wanted to know my views of whether Manju deserve to be named Shahid. As I don't have any direct knowledge of who killed president Shahid Zia and who killed even Manju, so i refrain from commenting on this issue. But one thing that my guts tells me though, it was the same forces who killed shahid Zia and Manju as well as recent BDR carnage. If Manju was scapegoated then he also deserve to be named shahid. and if he was the real killer of President Zia then he had committed a grave sin of which even Allah won't pardon him. Since he was killed without any due process to disguise others' crime, and I don't know much about it so, i can't offer my views on him.

If he wants to continue to debate on this, then i ask him to provide his meaning of any abstract and non-neutral words that he uses from the quran.

Words are spiritual, powerful, and words have consequences to those who take it seriously.

------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/