Banner Advertiser

Sunday, April 2, 2017

[mukto-mona] Re: {NA Bangladeshi Community} Re: {PFC-Friends} মঙ্গল শোভাযাত্রায় মুসলমানকে বাধ্য করার অর্থ তাকে হিন্দুত্ব গ্রহণে বাধ্য করা

Mr. KO,
Off course a true muslim is a Viceroy of Allah (SWT), that is clearly mentioned in the Towrah, Bible and in the Quran:

"আর তোমার পালনকর্তা যখন ফেরেশতাদিগকে বললেনঃ আমি পৃথিবীতে একজন প্রতিনিধি বানাতে যাচ্ছি, তখন ফেরেশতাগণ বলল, তুমি কি পৃথিবীতে এমন কাউকে সৃষ্টি করবে যে দাঙ্গা-হাঙ্গামার সৃষ্টি করবে এবং রক্তপাত ঘটাবে? অথচ আমরা নিয়ত তোমার গুণকীর্তন করছি এবং তোমার পবিত্র সত্তাকে স্মরণ করছি। তিনি বললেন, নিঃসন্দেহে আমি জানি, যা তোমরা জান না।"

One thing is clear to me, as Allah(SWT) mentioned, Batel(Devil's followers) will be united against the truth(Islam), none of you ever condemned or discuss about Buddhist killing innocent muslim women n children, or about the Israelis killing innocent muslim women n children's, or kkk (Donald Triumph's beloved patriots) killing or lightning against Muslims, or thousands of innocent muslim are getting killed by ISIS and their allies (NATO).

ISIS is not part of Islam, that's being defined in number of verses in the Holy Quran, following is one of the verse:

"দ্বীনের ব্যাপারে কোন জবরদস্তি বা বাধ্য-বাধকতা নেই। নিঃসন্দেহে হেদায়াত গোমরাহী থেকে পৃথক হয়ে গেছে। এখন যারা গোমরাহকারী 'তাগুত'দেরকে মানবে না এবং আল্লাহতে বিশ্বাস স্থাপন করবে, সে ধারণ করে নিয়েছে সুদৃঢ় হাতল যা ভাংবার নয়। আর আল্লাহ সবই শুনেন এবং জানেন।"

Also every individual human being will tested, as it's mentioned in the Quran:

"এবং অবশ্যই আমি তোমাদিগকে পরীক্ষা করব কিছুটা ভয়, ক্ষুধা, মাল ও জানের ক্ষতি ও ফল-ফসল বিনষ্টের মাধ্যমে। তবে সুসংবাদ দাও সবরকারীদের।"

To achieve good results, Allah (SWT) also guided us to recite the following Doa's

"আল্লাহ কাউকে তার সাধ্যাতীত কোন কাজের ভার দেন না, সে তাই পায় যা সে উপার্জন করে এবং তাই তার উপর বর্তায় যা সে করে। হে আমাদের পালনকর্তা, যদি আমরা ভুলে যাই কিংবা ভুল করি, তবে আমাদেরকে অপরাধী করো না। হে আমাদের পালনকর্তা! এবং আমাদের উপর এমন দায়িত্ব অর্পণ করো না, যেমন আমাদের পূর্ববর্তীদের উপর অর্পণ করেছ, হে আমাদের প্রভূ! এবং আমাদের দ্বারা ঐ বোঝা বহন করিও না, যা বহন করার শক্তি আমাদের নাই। আমাদের পাপ মোচন কর। আমাদেরকে ক্ষমা কর এবং আমাদের প্রতি দয়া কর। তুমিই আমাদের প্রভু। সুতরাং কাফের সম্প্রদায়ের বিরুদ্ধে আমাদের কে সাহায্যে কর।"

So, think wisely before the Angel of death appears on your door step, because every single live will taste the 'Death', none can avoid.

Razzak A. Syed

Sent from my iPhone

> On 3 Apr 2017, at 2:42 am, Khoniker Othithee <> wrote:
> Sir Syed ( Mr know it all)
> Almighty didn't send Islam because he needed an army of 1.2 billion. But because, He wanted peace as the religion. Remember, that name, Islam was not chosen​ as a joke , but many juhadist will disagree. For them peace can take backseat to battle/war for dominance. In Other words Almighty's dictum can be pushed to wayside , for the ways of kafir's; which includes dominance, violence and praying in the direction as they did.
> Follow what prophet preached first six years. Almighty don't change his wish or opinion because ,He nothing to learn from people. He gave people brain to learn and what prophet preached first six years. He also said , nobody has to answer for their religious conviction to anybody but him; anybody judging others religious conviction is trying to defy Him. He also said , nobody can know what it takes to go to Jannat.anybody working to go jannat is just another , Mr know it all fool.

Posted by: Razzak Syed <>

Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration:
Call For Articles:




"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
-Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to: