Banner Advertiser

Sunday, January 20, 2008

[ALOCHONA] Voter list and National ID.

Dear Alochok,
I can not write good english but I can think bcause I
don't have to think in english. If you people allow me
then I will proceed.

The last day morning I went to the Army lead young
team and they captured my photograph and thumb image.
It was nice and if it happened everywhere like this
then it is quite authentic voter list and people were
going there with festiv mode.

But when I got back my elder son asked me where is my
National ID? We could get the National ID for everyone
almost the same cost. Then from now onwards we don't
have to carryout the voter list, Adam shumary any
more. Just update the birth and death list. Anyway we
have to complete it so we can really findout and
estimate our food and other requirements i.e. complete
statistics and it would be impossible for a person to
be a bangladeshi comming from neighboring countries.

Regarding Dhaka city trafic it is horrible abd maximum
of our office time spoil by the trafic jam. So when I
heard that Govt. is going to finalize MRT to save the
City I became so happy. But now there is no sound
regarding this issue.

Please raise our voice to pass this proposal to save
Dhaka cty and the life of the people of Dhaka.
Otherwise Govt. lawmakers destroy this proposal by the
LAL FITA. Our Railway official will not approve it
untill unless we can provide the huge pressure.

So these two things are small but it may create huge
impact to our socity like mobile communication.

Please let's do it.

Regards,

Mashiur Reza


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/