Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

[mukto-mona] Dr. Jaffor & Avijit, please don't lost your sense

Dr. Jaffor & Avijit, please don't lost your sense

 

When somebody declared that he/she don't accept bribe, I want to ask, how much you don't accept? I know a real story like this which I will tell later if needed. Similarly, when somebody claims he/she is a progressive/liberal, I would love to ask, how far? In most cases our progressives are very open when son marriages a Hindu girl & convert her to Islam. If the opposite happens, that is, if their daughter wants to marry a Hindu boy, real pictures comes out. Most are progressive like Major Jalil.  

 

Our progressive MM Muslim friends may ask the question to themselves how far they are progressive! Our progressive MM Hindu friends may accept both, but unfortunately they end up with giving their sisters.  MM progressive friends are just paper tigers and are flooding  the site with their theories as if we must accept those. .

 

When our MM progressive friends are attacking me just for supporting McCaine and trying to establish that my assumption is blatant wrong, but on the other hand they are trying to establish that Obama is the best. I have no problem with that, where is the patience Mr. Secularists?

 

 Mr. S. Bain of HRCBM clearly explained that I was never a member of that organization. Thank you Mr. Bain. Even after that, Mr. Avijit again raised the same accusation.  

 

Dr. Jaffor surely did some work for the minorities of Bangladesh and I wish I could give him a prize for that. Dr. Jaffor, we waited 60 years that you people come forward to rescue the religious minorities of Bangladesh; you did help us crossing the border, taking our girls, becoming a second class citizen etc. Dr. Jaffor, you asked me why I did not raise my voices against so many places in the world where HR are violated. I felt bad for any atrocities any where, but I talk only for Bangladesh. I am not that big an intellect to look after all issues, so as a small person, I only concentrate on Bangladesh. Election & other things are just passed by sometimes.  

 

For Mr. Avijit, the champion of atheism, I want to say again, fleeing a problem and becoming a communist/atheist is cowardice.  Mr. Avijit, I am doing what I am doing and I don't need a certificate for that. Avijit, I know you because of your voice in MM for progressive people and similarly you know me for my voice for the religious minorities of Bangladesh. Admit it or not, that up to you.

 

I saw a mail from Mr. Akber (Mr. Fatah supported) analyzing why White House will be in the hands of Republicans. I am 100% with him. I also wrote the same thing but attacking militant Islam and our Bangladeshi mentality. Now, if I analyze, why Dr. Jaffor angry at me? Is it that I attack Islamists? Is in deep heart he is still a conservative? While I have every respect for the true progressive Muslims of Bangladesh, but I am always concerned about the pseudo-progressive people. Affirmatively, I believe Dr. Jaffor is also among the real progressives, but Dr. Jaffor, you are going off-track in your writings? Dr. Jaffor, you asked me if I have problem with progressives/liberals. No, I don't but I have real problem with pseudo-progressives.

 

For Mr. Jahed, I really loved his question, thank you and the answer is I am still in the same boat. I am not a conservative or a liberal, I am in between. Somebody wrote that, I was supporting Bush because I was not a victim of his economic policy! No, my friend, I am a victim and also lost my good job in Dec2006 after 14 years in a row.  Both Dr. . Jaffor & Mr. Avijit discovered that Dr. Jiten Roy has entered to support me. Funny discovery. Are you two attacking us jointly? I don't think so. Both of you should think a bit correctly, how you can draw such equation? Dr. Jiten is not writing for me and I am sure Dr. Jaffor is not writing for Avijit. Dr. Jaffor & Mr. Avijit, please don't lost your sense. 

 

Thank you all.
__._,_.___

*****************************************
Sign the Petition : Release the Arrested University Teachers Immediately : An Appeal to the Caretaker Government of Bangladesh

http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/university_teachers_arrest.htm

*****************************************
Daily Star publishes an interview with Mukto-Mona
http://www.mukto-mona.com/news/daily_star/daily_star_MM.pdf

*****************************************

MM site is blocked in Islamic countries such as UAE. Members of those theocratic states, kindly use any proxy (such as http://proxy.org/) to access mukto-mona.

*****************************************
Mukto-Mona Celebrates 5th Anniversary
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/5_yrs_anniv/index.htm

*****************************************
Mukto-Mona Celebrates Earth Day:
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Earth_day2006/index.htm

*****************************************
Kansat Uprising : A Special Page from Mukto-Mona 
http://www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/kansat2006/members/


*****************************************
MM Project : Grand assembly of local freedom fighters at Raumari
http://www.mukto-mona.com/project/Roumari/freedom_fighters_union300306.htm

*****************************************
German Bangla Radio Interviews Mukto-Mona Members:
http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Darwin_day/german_radio/


Mukto-Mona Celebrates Darwin Day:

http://www.mukto-mona.com/Special_Event_/Darwin_day/index.htm

*****************************************

Some FAQ's about Mukto-Mona:

http://www.mukto-mona.com/new_site/mukto-mona/faq_mm.htm

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___