Banner Advertiser

Monday, January 12, 2009

[ALOCHONA] AL Govt to set 10-year export target

I think that this is crazy,  you set target for 10 years, so you can get honeymoon for 5 years with looting.  I never heard any Govt in the world put the target for 10 years to improve trade deficit.  You won't be here after 5 years who knows, so people will not be able to blame AL for their failure, since Trade Target was 10 years.  This is a schrewed move.
 
I think people in Bangladesh are much more smarter than him,  he may try to look for short cut and enjoy the honeymoon for 5 years.
 
I have said many times and I will say again,  there are many hungry MPs in Bangladesh for the last 7 years. If I am a real patriot Bangladeshi, I will be watching their every move, since they might be looking some other ways to deny the future failure.
 
I am doubt since I am hearing the Tk10/kg rice and free fertilizer are not their menifesto.  I will accept them as successful even rice is TK15 which is 50% more than what they have promised.
 
Lets ask AL Govt Tk15/kg rice in Bangladesh by next year.  Some people are thinking that I am bashing AL,  but actually I am well wisher of AL and I want them to be successful in the next 5 years.  I am seting some people target for AL Adminstration.
 
Think this way, if AL is successful, general people will benefit, if they screwed up, general people will pay the price and become more poorer.
 
Regards,
M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu), Virginia, USA
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Govt to set 10-year export target: Faruque Khan
Mon, Jan 12th, 2009 8:39 pm BdST
Dhaka, Jan 12(bdnews24.com) – Commerce minister Faruque Khan on Monday said the government will set a ten-year target to reduce trade deficit and boost exports instead of the traditional yearly readjustment.

"We will review the progress every year but go for a 10-year goal," the minister told reporters after receiving delegations from Sri Lanka and India at his ministry.
__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___