Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[mukto-mona] Re: Friendship



Thanks Doc! I am little combative but it is all for some good fun and seriousness. 
-SD

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:36 PM, mahbubkhan@ieee.org <mahbubkhan35@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Shah Deeldar Bhai,

Thank you for your e-mail and thank you also for letting me know that you felt that the Moderation is not neutral. There is a huge number of postings in this PFC-Friends forum everyday which will flood the forum and people will leave. That is why this forum has been kept in Moderation and release only a few of those postings to save the forum. Moderation is not easy, particularly in this forum. You usually do not do very many postings, but when you do it usually gets released. I have just added you again in this forum with no moderation this time. So, in the forum you are now in "allowed to post" category. So, please stay with the group and please post whenever you like and it will instantly get posted in the forum automatically.

Let us remain friends, please.

Mahbub Khan
California, USA
mahbubkhan@ieee.org


From: shahdeeldar@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:25:39 -0400
Subject: PFC friends or devils? One-sided moderation is truly great and healthy?
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com; bangladesh-progressives@googlegroups.com; mahbubkhan@ieee.org; poplu@hotmail.com; subain1@yahoo.com; surjosen71@gmail.com; guhasb@gmail.com

Dear Dr. Khan,
Since you have invited me so many times to join your group, I thought, maybe I should give another try with your forum. I do see you have some tilt towards certain group and I know, my opinion would be strictly moderated by you while others will have free reign. You prove my point so flagrantly. That is totally unacceptable to me. 

To me, writing in your forum is nothing but doing a favor to your forum because most of your writers are ill-equipped in writing and overly rely on cut and paste texts rather than composing their own views. So why bother inviting me when I would be too hot to handle? Your forum is not free and fair to all. It is basically an Islamic/jihadi forum with no tolerance to other views and opinions. Good luck with your forum!
-SD

I



__._,_.___

Posted by: Shah DeEldar <shahdeeldar@gmail.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___