Banner Advertiser

Monday, January 14, 2008

[vinnomot] Liar turkan and his lies

Yeah forum members, I stay accused as a liar because I posted a page from UNO site to prove, I was not lying. Ayubi still called me a liar and lied that Bangladesh Department of Statistics or Census Bureau says just the opposite. When contacted, they said, he was lying and Bangladesh do not have more Female population than Male. You can go to Bangladesh Department of Statistics or Census site yourself and find-out, who was lying.
 
Whatever I post is based on what news items or articles, I find on Internet, on TV, in Hadth Books and Qoraan. I have been providing words of Allah from Qoraan providing Verse numbers against his lying, cheating and Mud-slinging. Most of the time, I'm providing links to what news or articles II have been posting but he thinks, I manufacture them too and he hasn't stopped my Character Assassination yet though he has been kicked-out of a couple of forums for continuing to do that. I think, he remains member of ony 5 Bangla forums now.
 
You would find this Rajakaar going after everybody he doesn't agree with and he has gotten not me and some others kicked out forums like Notun Bangladesh by sometimes posting 8 emails a day against us.

Salahuddin Ayubi <ayubi_s786@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear All,
I do not wish to waste my and your valuable
time time on this compulsive liar having the uncanny
knack of manufacturing lies to suit all occations in
his great lieing machine. Please go through his post
and find out for yourself how much of it is truth and
how much is concocted lies.
Salahuddin Ayubi

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___