Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[ALOCHONA] My Conviction to Politics

My Conviction to Politics

 

I was born in a Political family, raised up with political environment. Although I was elected once in Eden College Student Union, didn't want to join politics after married with a scientist. But Dr. Kamal forced me; brought me from the holy land (whom later I kicked his butt to out my circle).

 

There is a rumor recently people spread all over the world that I signed a compromise deal with current CTG. What is this? I made clear to my nation so many times that the reason behind to emerge this govt. is only for us. Moreover, this is our govt., soon we will use as escalator to climb up to taste of Power completely. If I never agitate 'logi-boithha' movement, we would never get such opportunity. I completely lost faith to my nation after the last election.

 

But I love my country, love my family, and love the whole world. Truly, I'm the preacher of 'universal-love' that I showed through my family to link up with modern and powerful world (my son and nephew to white girls). But, alas! Bangladeshi people (ohh! Sorry Bengali people) don't love me! They tried to kill me so many times, even in jail. I always scared to death. Because, I don't want to die, 'manaber majhe ami banchibare chai' forever. There is an interesting real story has been written by ex-BBC journalist Serajur Rahman in http://www.sonarbangladesh.com/article.php?ID=193 (plz. read the last 7 ½ sentences)

 

I'm very sick now, I can't talk, can't hear, losing sights too. But based on my previous observation, what I could tell you 'now' that there was no democracy at all in Bangladesh even in my period (pardon me, although I proclaimed so many times that my time was a 'golden-age' ever BD achieved). Thanks to CTG for putting me jail for some time. It gives me an opportunity to rethink about my nation how we should rule. That's why I said, "Antigraft drive a lesson for our politics", "there was no democracy in Bangladesh ever" (http://bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=2&id=57951)

 

There is another person in Bangladesh who thinks about country's fate. He is Gen.

Ershad. Whatever you name him, I found him excellent manly manner. Still I remember my historical 'long-drive' with him, and my great word, "I'm not unhappy". I need him as my running mate or partner to run our unfortunate nation like Mr. Obama looks for Mrs. Clinton. Be remembered, we have to follow developed country's norm to make our country developed. Bill Clinton had a bit same 'character-problem' as Ershad possess, but it is nothing, you have to understand, Clinton's era was more prosperous than Bush's.

 

(N.B: Since I'm losing my memory everyday, please add few sentences if you recall)

 



__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___