Banner Advertiser

Thursday, October 30, 2008

[ALOCHONA] Re: BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS

EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!!

Dear aslkhokan,

As you said Channel-I official denied (lied actually) that they are
not recruiting any news reader currently, I made a personal
investigation and found some exclusive news regarding the issue!!!

On 10 October 2008 Shaikh Shiraj and Faridur Reza called four
applicants of news readers that they have just short-listed at a fast-
food shop (named Captain's World) to treat them with french fries and
coffee. It was a Friday evening and hundreds of people watched them
at that shop. It is not clear (???) to me why they called the
applicants at a fast-food shop on a weekend evening instead of their
office at weekdays.

NOW, it appears "Dalme Kuch Kala Hay" as Channel-I is just trying to
flee away the matter by lying. I think more investigation is required
for the matter as there is a good possibility of "Kecho Khurte Shaap
Ber Howa" here.

Good luck to you, friends!

Regards,

Akbar Chowdhury


--- In khabor@yahoogroups.com, "aslkhokan" <aslkhokan@...> wrote:
>
> I am not agree to discuss about this rubish things. I think synthia
is
> a fake name. he? she has any motive. But I want to know about three
> questions...
>
> 1. Do you have any relations with NTV or ATN family ?
> 2. I talked with channel i officials about this matter.I am
informed
> that they ( channel i ) had no recruitment process at that time
which
> u mentioned .
>
> 3. Can you tell me who took your interview and what was the
interview
> process.( u need not tell to me the caller name )
>


>
>
> --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, zsyed01@ wrote:
> >
> > Dear Alochoks:
> >
> > I am sure we have all heard of the proverbial "casting couch"
where
> people are asked to do unspeakable, immoral things just so that
they
> are able to land the role of a lifetime or even manage to get their
> foot in the door. It is heinous and egregious.
> >
> > But, the reality is there are those who are either desperate and
> are willing to demean themselves. Or who have a different set of
> morals and consider it simply a means to advance their career or
> those who simply don't know any better. People like that make it
> possible for such processes to continue. If they refused to
cooperate
> at the possible expense of their career the prevalence of such
> disgusting behavior would have been limited or decreased.
> >
> > I wish Ms. Haque could actually file against the man who
> propositioned her. I would be very curious to know who he is and
> where he is in the hierarchy of the organization and what the
> organization as a whole would do if these things were made known in
a
> larger media. What kind of laws do we have in Bangladesh regarding
> harassment? This entire think stinks of a HR violation.
> >
> > Zeenat Syed
> > Atlanta, GA
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: synthia.haque <synthia.haque@>
> > To: alochona@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:42 pm
> > Subject: [ALOCHONA] BEWARE OF CHANNEL-I OFFICIALS
> >
> >
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I dropped my CV to Channel-i for a post of News Presenter few
> months
> > back. After several auditions I remained at their short-list with
> > expectation to be selected finally. At this stage I received a
call
> > to my mobile phone one mid-night from a person who described
> himself
> > as a senior official ("Kormokorta") of Channel-i and asked me
> whether
> > I am interested to be his 'friend'. He called the mobile number
> which
> > was only at the CV that I dropped at Channel-i. Even after he
knew
> > that I am married (from the CV), he wanted to take 'advantage' of
> his
> > post. I had to reject his proposal with hate to be a News
Presenter
> > of this century.
> >
> > I knew that model girls, film actresses and other professionals
of
> > glamour world have to 'sacrifice' sometimes to get positions. But
I
> > had no idea that News Presenters have to face same problems. Now
I
> > lost honor to the profession and faith to the TV channels of our
> > country.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Synthia Haque
> >
>

------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/