Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Re: Pls listen carefully & take decision............

Dear Alochok Robin

I had my moment. As far as the online world that is. I know you are right. Everyone does. But there is no free ride for anyone. Not even for the elected.

I know what prejudice is. One can be prejudiced for or prejudiced against. Those prejudiced for Hasina and Khaleda always get away with it. So write about them once a year at least. Then maybe I will write one piece less. They are the ones who need help.

I have more logic at my disposal than you might care to test.

Somethings need to be said. Part of the problem is that they are not said. And other people take advantage of it. I know my people as well as you do.

Have you been to AL and BNP meetings and seen how emotively they manipulate the poor and the weak? Lets talk about that? No?

They sent Nanak with a megaphone. You forgive them as you forgive a young child. For you have such low expectations - and it is your right to have them. I have high expectations - and it is my right to have them.

Here's a cookie..

If a Bengali wants to borrow money and says he'll return it in 3 months - he won't. If he says 2 months or 4 months you might get your money back. But if he says 3 months - its better to forget it.

Offended? More offended than Hasina sneeringly defending Sahara in the middle of volatile officers?

As a democrat you will settle for less for five years. So in the true spirit of democracy expect less from me for five years.

You are still right. But let me wallow in bu sh t for a while. Millions of Bangladeshi democrats do it all the time.

Ezajur Rahman
Kuwait

------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/