Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Re:MBI Munshi and his Pakistan/ISI connection


I think I can now dispose of the absurdity of your claims. There are hundreds of Indian members of the Pakistan Defence Forum. India has fought 4 wars with Pakistan but not one of these Indians is accused of being an ISI agent or a sympathizer of Pakistan.  Why are these Indian able to represent India on PDF but not a Bangladeshi represent his country on the forum? Many of these Indian members have posted in excess of 6000 posts and have achieved rank of Lt. Gen. on the forum simply on the basis of their posts. The same rules apply to me. I have posted in excess of 2000 posts so I am ranked as Brigadier. There is no favoritism or special consideration here.  I think it exceedingly unfair that Indians can freely participate in this forum and criticize both Pakistan and Bangladesh but a Bangladeshi is unable to defend his country on the forum but is instead criticized for representing his national interest there. I think this shows the narrowness and unsoundness of your allegations. 


As I have pointed out in my article `The BDR Mutiny – revenge for Padua and Boraibari" the attack on our soldiers in Pilkhana was an Indian operation and planned and executed by RAW. This is the issue that you are not facing but instead you are attacking me on frivolous and meaningless grounds to distract from intelligent discussion on the issues I have raised. The Indians have committed an atrocious and appalling act on Bangladesh and you still are able to defend them. This is a truly sad reflection on your integrity and state of mind.  




__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___