Banner Advertiser

Monday, December 30, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] (unknown)



Dear Anisur,
yes, you correctly guessed I am the same Dr. A K Roy of Department of Physics, DU. I retired in the year 2000, after serving DU in various capacity for more than 40 years.
    Please inform me what are doing in England. Are you any university or research institutions? I feel very proud of my ex-students - most of them are highly place all over the world and also in Bangadesh. Please keep in touch. With Happy New Year to you and your family members.

yours sincerely,

Ajoy Roy 


On Monday, 30 December 2013, 4:01, ANISUR RAHMAN <anisur.rahman1@btinternet.com> wrote:
 
Dear Prof. Roy,

I wonder if you were a Professor of Physics at Dhaka University in the 1960s. I was a student of Physics from 1963 to 1966 and then I went to Applied Physics for M.Sc and then became a lecturer at the Dept. We had Dr A K Roy and I wonder if you are that person. 

I will await your reply.

Very kind regard.

- Anis Rahman


From: Ajoy Roy <roya_k2003@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 29 December 2013, 19:09
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] (unknown)

 
R
Dear Mr. Rahman,

Though unknown, I am very glad to receive your nice card wishing me 'Happy New Year'. Please keep in touch through email.

With very good wishes,
Ajoy Roy
a retired professor of DU, BD



On Sunday, 29 December 2013, 20:30, ANISUR RAHMAN <anisur.rahman1@btinternet.com> wrote:
 

Dear friends,

  Wish you and your family a  

Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014.


 front
-  Anisur Rahman and family
  England









__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___