Banner Advertiser

Monday, December 3, 2007

[vinnomot] Re: [khabor.com] Re: [sahitya] Answering Badrul Islam: Please raise your voice in "Taslima & Secularism" issue of Vinnomot

Enayet,
 At least rational sense prevails--but 1.2B Muslims have 1.2 B Islams--there is no Islam [or any religion[] that was preached or in the texts. It is a matter of social evolution in history and a person's spiritual Journey.
Thanks
Biplab

Enayet Ullah <enayet_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

Biplab:

I am sure you are feeling euphoric after the mail! But
for a wrong reason! Before you start mud slinging and
going nuts, just read my email. I criticized my own
people right here in the same email:
" I do not know about your level of belligerence, but,
Taslima's rage has nothing to do with religion -
it's the dysfunctional Victorian colonial society we
should change. I am supportive to anyone who are
well-intended intelligent advocate for a 'Natural
Human Rights'."

Agreed, fanaticism should stop, in any form or shape
from both sides. And source of fundamental fanatics
fertilize on the ground of belligerence endowment.
Islam do not breed fanatics, but, muslims do!

And I agree with your assertion on that particular
cause-and-effect about Hindutva & fanatic Muslims .
But support for Taslima just fuel more fanaticism!
Instead of provoking naked slurs as Taslima does, we
can be critical of the broken pottery and revive its
glory!

There is a difference between God's gospel and its
followers, take it from the historical facts. Today,
muslims are both perplexed & dysfunctional as a
society, also as an institution. I am not only
critical of that, I am ashamed of that too! You can
find that in every writings of mine - very vividly! I
do not need to prove that to anyone - my conviction is
very serene!

For civility, I would not be tempted to engage
personal bout, but, its your choice!

-- EOM

--- Dr Biplab Pal <biplabpal2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mr Enayet Ullah,
> I forwarded you my ebook where there was an
> article on Fida Hussain. Also, in my video, I have
> shown moral equivalence of Taslima and Fida Hossain.
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Yji22_cu8
>
> And yes, I am concentrating on West Bengal-a state
> where I was born. I don't know what you mean when
> you said, I must concentrate on India-I believe I am
> doing that. As an Islamist, you must have gone nuts
> or else you will not speak like this shit.
>
> Anyhow I am fighting to stop Islamisation of West
> Bengal fueled by CPM politics--Bengali Muslims in
> our state are good people-trouble is with Urdu
> speaking Bihari Muslims. I don't need any advice
> from an Islamist on that matter. Islamism is our
> enemey--it is the enemy of both West Bengal and
> India. Hinduvta will not exist without Islamism.
> Islamism is the root cause behind rise of Hinduvta.
> Unless it can be checked by secular force, Hinduvta
> will overtake the batton and that will be misery of
> Muslims in India. Hinduvta can not be stopped
> without stopping Islamism--Islamism is their source
> of energy.
>
> Before, you give me advice on writing against
> Hinduism, show me another writer who wrote more
> against Hinduism than me in last three years. I have
> given this challenge to all the Islamists like you.
> http://www.vinnomot.com/BiplabPal/home.htm
>
>
> And show me your writing against religion of
> Islam-can you?????? First do your job and advice me.
> I did my job to criticize my religion before
> criticizing Islam.
>
> Your Islamist ideology is ruining our state-so let
> take a position of enemity-I don't need advice from
> an enemy disguised in the mask of advisor. If
> possible, oppose our views in Vinnomot. We respect
> views of opposition.
>
> But it hardly matters--I have learned with my 3
> years of experience --Islamists like you never
> read--juts like a Goebelian theory, they will keep
> on speaking same old shit--write against Hinduism.
> First show me somebody who challenged Hindu theology
> more than me and show me that you wrote against
> Islam. Unless you criticize Islam, just keep your
> big mouth shut.
>
> You are just al nut head Islamist pretending as
> progessive Uber Ali. Take off your mask and write in
> vinnomot with a true Jamati face-you are always
> welcome for that.
>
> Biplab
>
> Enayet Ullah <enayet_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mr Pal,
> Are not you lying when you ignore the plight & fate
> of
> Fida Hussain, the exiled famous artist?
>
> Instead of evoking Vivkanand et el, just look at
> contemporary Hindu society in India, where
> minorities
> are always tortured & oppressed in the spirit of
> secularism & patriotism. By targeting Muslims in
> India
> as the enemy of the state, the Shiv Sena party
> secured
> the role of "protector of the Hindus" and the "flag
> bearer of militant Hinduism".
>
> If you are a real 'Humanist' (which you claim?) then
> the most important thing you should do to set an
> example in India for others to follow!
>
> India is a 'big brother' with 1.1 billion
> population.
> Mr Pal you can achieve a lot by focusing in India by
> creating a model for justice, equality & perfect
> humanity.
>
> By your activism for Taslima just beat that purpose.
> Instead of seeking social harmony, you decided to
> spew
> hate & panacea to your fellow humans. What a
> deceitful
> anathema?
>
> I do not know about your level of belligerence, but,
> Taslima's rage has nothing to do with religion -
> it's
> the dysfunctional Victorian colonial society we
> should
> change. I am supportive to anyone who are
> well-intended intelligent advocate for a 'Natural
> Human Rights'.
>
> If you want to connect the dots, you need to read
> Quran one more time without any preconceived notion.
> Lets make it clear, social injustice of muslim
> countries like Bangladesh or Saudi Arabia has
> nothing
> to do with Islam!
>
> When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the
> earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"
> Quran, 002.011
>
> "Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness,
> and
> establish regular prayers and regular charity, will
> have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be
> no
> fear, nor shall they grieve." Quran: 002.277
>
> --- Dr Biplab Pal <biplabpal2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Mr Islam:
> >
> > (1) You have questioned me what I would do, if
> > Taslima starts writing against Hinduism.
> >
> > You need to be bit more informed here. Taslima
> > did expose Hindu verses against women in her
> > writing. No Hindu cares because RamMohan,
> > Vidyasagar, Vivekanda, Dayananda have been
> reforming
> > this religion for last two hundred years-and
> Hindus
> > are familiar with reform movement. It is only
> after
> > the rise of Hinduvta, which is a reaction against
> > Islamism, intolerance in Hinduism is growing.
> >
> > In 1993, I wrote a feminist drama solely based on
> > Taslima's exposure of Hinduism against women. It
> was
> > meant for IIT student activists in village area of
> > Midnapore. I transformed Taslima's prose into
> poetry
> > in the drama. It was acted by two talented
> > women-Esha and Mohua. Then they were students of
> 1st
> > year in IIT Kharagpur and now they are professor
> in
> > reputed universities in USA. Both strongly felt,
> > Taslima expressed their words of pain which
> > otherwise they would have never spoken out in a
> male
> > dominated society. So, I keep hearing this crap
> that
> > Taslima is doing it for her own promotion--bu
> other
> > side of the rude truth is--she is speaking the
> > pent-up cries of women. When I hear such sentence
> > about Taslima from a male voice, all I can say,
> let
> > him be reborn as woman in our society and feel the
> > torture/oppression--and then speak about it.
> >
> > [2] Thank you for your advice to write against
> > Hinduism. I have a question: Find another writer
> who
> > writes even 10% of what I write against Hinduism
> in
> > the net. I don't know of anybody who wrote more
> > articles/blogs than me on evil of Hinduism in last
> > three years.
> >
> > All I can say, you are very ill informed about
> > Taslima and me. I am open to advice and
> > suggestion--but the advisor must be better
> informed
> > than me on that matter. Next time, you throw up
> > advice, please do some basic research first.
> >
> >
> > Biplab
> > Editor
> > www.vinnomot.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Badrul Islam <badrul_islam2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dr.Biplab Pal,
> >
> > You have already in you U--tube dopcumentary
> > declared openly and bodly that you are
> > aethist.Therefore Religion/or Religious matter
> > should be your least concern and I am confident
> that
> > Rahul Guha are in the same category as you. What
> you
>
=== message truncated ===

__________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___