Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

[vinnomot] Re: [uttorshuri] Re: Pakistan Ph(n)aakistan

 
 

Dear Falguni,

 

 

Sorry for the late reply. As I have to manage/find the name or proof, which you demanded!

 

I have attached a PDF file of an article published in the 27th August 2000 (very old) issue of the daily Ittefaq. You can find, this information (which I wrote & you asked me to provide the name or reference) that rebel poet Nazrul Islam called "Pakistan" as "Fakistan " in an article published in the daily "Nabojug" (owner of that daily "Nabojug" was Sher-E-Bangla Fazlul Haq ).

 

There is another proof of my statement!

 

Similar information (rebel poet Nazrul Islam called " Pakistan" as "Fakistan") was also published in another article at the "CHATURANGA" page of the daily Janakantha of 23rd May of 2007 issue,

 

At hand I have no electronic copy of that, but you can get/manage it from the Janakantha office at Dhaka or if any body of these blogs have that electronic copy of that article (or I can sent you, later on, if I find any electronic copy of that article).

 

I hope this is enough, from my part to proof my statement & expect that your confusion will be over.

 

Cheers

 

 

 

"Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

Shuvechhante,

Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: 00-64-9-828 2435 (Res), 00-64-0274  500 277 (mobile)
E-mail: srbanunz@gmail.com

N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I also request you to inform me by an e- mail - to delete your name from my contact list.



 
On 12/31/07, falguni" <"audity> wrote:

Poets are always prophets.

Can you please send us the particular poem by Nazrul?

Engr. Shafiq Bhuiyan@yahoo.com wrote:
Yes, U R right.

That Pakistan is 'Fakistan' was first uttered by our rebel poet Kazi Nazrul Islam in a newspaper published/owned by Sher-e-Bangla Fazlul Haq before 1947. This was once proved during 1947 to 1971.

Anu
NZ




--
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___