Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

[vinnomot] what happen to us ?

A few months ago I started a site where I set a page for Blood donors and name it "Blood Donor Zone"  But when I invite people to post information and become a blood Donor .......I get a very few person reply

when I tell people to come my site and download song/ movie ..... they response a lot ...........

Why don't you become a blood donor ???

Click to go to blood donor Zone

Click to post comment
You can also sms your
name, location,contact No. and blood group:

01911302239


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___