Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RE: [spam] Re: [ALOCHONA] Re: Gradual exposure of the hidden face in Bangladesh


I don't know what a "straight path" is, and I can bet my life savings that none of you do either. But whatever it is, I hope Allah gives you the strength and courage to seek knowledge, and allow you to separate the true meaning of Islam from the "isms".
 
Cheers,
Cyrus

===================================================================================



I hope other readers will be able to guide you in this regard.

It is not clear to me...why finding the straight path...will be tough for u, me and others?
Why u need to " bet your life savings " for that!!

Following basic islamic instructions and practising honesty, sincerty, kindness, tolerance,

politeness can be the 1st. step.

Isn't it?

est wishes.

Khoda hafez.

dr. maqsud omar



__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___