Banner Advertiser

Friday, March 1, 2013

[mukto-mona] Fw: My letter to Hiron Choudhury





----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jamal Hasan <poplu@hotmail.com>
To: Harun Chowdhury <chowdhury.harun@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 5:25 PM
Subject: RE: My letter to Hiron Choudhury

Khaleda is out and out a Pakistani master's slave. That is the answer. Because I wrote a short note critical of her during her regime, Asif Saleh of Drishtipat, then a sycophant of BNP was very nasty to me...
 
JH
 


JAMAL BHAI,

Would you please give me the answer:

In 1971 war of libaration time WHAT WAS THE activities OF Desh Netry BGUM KHALEDA ZIA? What she did in nine month during this period?
While gen.Zia was in Agartala at that time,Sector commander #02 Khaled Mosharaf wife and Maj. Haider wife came and others
cross the border but why she did not joined with her husband?  
Why she  stayed in Dhaka cantonment.Freedom fighter (shahid) Rumy came to Dhaka to pick up her but she refused to go.
 


From: Jamal Hasan <poplu@hotmail.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: My letter to Hiron Choudhury


Dear Mr. Choudhury:
 
For the last thirty one years in USA I was thinking day and night how to reverse the course of continuous razakarization and Pakistanization of our native land. During this period I noticed with enough frustration the so called pro Muktijoddho type Bengalis, ex Muktijoddhas, Zia generation type, BNP-Jamaat minded SOB's were all did not care about the state of affairs. Whenever I have a chance I have verbal fight with all those urchins, whom I call "Neutered" men. I use the word because if a man has the "..." then definitely would not let the Jamaatis cling to the higher echelon of power. They would definitely work to marginalize or eliminate them from the soil of Bangladesh.
 
It boils my blood when I see the so-called secular minded people with a staunchly anti-Awami League agenda would whine about "this party is not doing such and such thing as democratic". I can say, GIVE ME A BREAK! In USA, there are many things like, waterboarding, eavesdropping without court order, data mining without court order, killing US citizens abroad for the sake of national security... the list can go on and on. But these so-called secularists would never bother to talk about those anomalies. They are out there only to thwart the ongoing war crime trial. I wonder if they are in real life sympathizers of Paki bastards and their Jamaati collaborators.
 
I was never a Awami Leaguer or AL supporter. But I do not mind working with them to finish off the unresolved business of 1971. I know if I become blinded with anti Awami League motivation at a particular juncture of history, only BNP-JAMAAT forces will get the upperhand. Unfortunately, a group of socalled secularists are indirectly helping the hands of the enemies of modernity and progress.
 
Yesterday I had a telephone talk with one Bangladeshi diplomat, who was visiting DC. I urged him to lobby to get Uncle Sam back into deep friendly arena. I explained to him that if I being a nobody could link up with a US Federal Agency high official with Bangladeshi officials responsible to manage the trial,  then he being a high profile diplomat can definitely move a mountain. He understood my point. I can say, the killer Ashrafuzzaman Khan was introduced to a various US law enforcement agencies because of my constant pressure on Internet. Those secularists who may like to enjoy milk and honey in USA, but would not mind to see proliferation of Jihadis in Bangladesh. Shame on them.
 
The war just started. You can see the signs of long bloody conflict as you see Daily Star or watch a Bangladesh TV channel. The former muktijoddhas who are not polluted by Islamist virus should all unite.. irrespective of someone being pro Awami League or not. Let the killers bastards of 1971 go down the dustbins of history.
 
That is all for now.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
Jamal Hasan
 






__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___