Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

RE: [ALOCHONA] Few lines on Shah Abdul Hannan

Not every poet is so lucky to have someone else write a complementary poem to the one that was written off-the-cuff as a retort to the ridiculous idea that in the phrase "How to Hunt a Razakar," the word "hunt' incites murder.

 

I am that lucky one. Dalia Sattar has done the job of complementing my poem very well.

 

In my poem I write the following lines:

 

Thousands of precious human lives were lost----

Thanks to your awesome, destructive hunt----

None of them less valuable than your own,

The one you boast of with such pomp and stunt!

 

Dalia Sattar has explained for me what I mean by "pomp and stunt" here.

I could not have done a better job.

 

Dalia Sattar is a prominent right-wing personality in the cyberspace, and I feel complimented by the attention she paid to my humble poem.


          Gratefully

           Farida Majid

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 04:00:23 +0000
Subject: [ALOCHONA] Few lines on Shah Abdul Hannan

Dear All,
 
Being inspired by Ms. Farida Majid, I wrote a poem on Shah Abdul Hannan.  I am sending you as attachment for your kind reading.  It is also avaiable at:
 
 
Best regards.
 
Dalia Satter


Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.




Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now! __._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___