Banner Advertiser

Friday, December 7, 2007

[vinnomot] Cycle of Love ...Have u ever in love

My first interaction with the person I fell in love with was explosive. We were working in the same company and I was his junior. One of my duties entailed transferring calls to him. Once he was on the phone and there were continuous calls coming for him. I was unable to see him, so I leant across my desk and called out to him, only to have him turn around and yell at me. I was so taken aback that I turned red and burst into tears.
 
hi guys n gals what ur opinion ....comment on dis


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___