Banner Advertiser

Thursday, January 10, 2008

[vinnomot] Trunkman on NRB conference

Since Mr. Ayubi has chased down your forums and have become a member of your forums just to spread lies against me without any shred of evidence, I think, I have right to explain that he had constantly written against me and one day, I had countred that out of his 12 posts, 8 were putting me down or using bad language against me or spreading lies against me.
 
Mr. Ayubi is part of the International Team of Religious Extremists or Mollaas, who have been after me and broad-minded Moslims like me for years and once had even sent 2 Assassins to kill me, both of whom had been caught and were jailed in USA.
 
Mr. Ayub was successful in getting me kicked out of Notun Bangladesh Forum and it was only then, I had decided become member of all Bangla Forums to see if all Moderators of Bangla Forums are like that. I used to be member of 50 Moslim Forums and these people got me kicked-out from all of them but one because I didn't realize there was a campaign going on againt me.
Here I prove this Rajakaar Mollaa Ayubi, (who wants Bangladesh to become another Talibani Afghanistan) is not following Islam by spreading lies against me and calling me 'Trunkman' instead of my legal last name in USA 'Turkman' by quoting words of Allah in Qoraan:
 
Qoraan 49:11
O' Believers, niether make fun of each because nobody is better than the other nor, make fun of names of each other. Indeed, is a Sin to go back to the days of Illiteracy (Savagery) after becoming Moslims.
 
Qoraan 48:12
O' Believers, avoid Suspicion (against each other) because even a little Suspicion is Sin. Do not spy on each other, do not talk behind each others back, do not verbally attack each other or do back-biting because doing so is same as eating Flesh of your Dead Brother.
 
Now its up to you to decide if I have been on your forums doing, what he has accused me of doing, when you knew not much about him before my this post.  

Salahuddin Ayubi <ayubi_s786@yahoo.com> wrote:
This man Turkman is a renegade from his faith. His
Muslim name used to be Sumsunnuddin Ansary he is now
Samuel U Trunkman. He is a paid agent of anti Islam
lobby and he is paid to spread misinformation and
disinfrmation to confuse and deviate Muslim from their
correct path. you will note that most of his posts are
anti Islamic and full of slur on Muslims and anything
Islamic. He has a funny way of writing arabic in roman
alphabets, which is unique and at times derogatory to
Islam. It is upto the members of this forum as to how
long they are prepared to put up with a munafiq like
him. He claims that he has double doctorates but the
contents of his posts do not support that claim.
Salahuddin Ayubi

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___